TRANSLATING SEO INTO ENGLISH
TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) doesn’t have to be a mystery.
With the Web Goddess SEO Review Service, you get more than just a list of tasks to complete, you get a holistic approach that includes your website, your social media AND ways in which you can spread your business message in person as well as online.
It doesn’t matter whether I’ve built your website or not – there are ways to optimise your on-page for SEO on every website platform.
SEO SERVICES PRICING
Below you’ll find a guide to my pricing, but please bear in mind that just as every website requirement is different so these prices may also change depending on what you already have and what you need.
Start HereSEO REVIEW
- Check of website SEO in 6 key areas
- Suggested improvements for each area
- Social media report included
- Full PDF Report for your business
- 30-minute wrap up call
Done for YouSEO Update
- Complete after SEO Review
- Implementation of all changes on your website*
- Google My Business & Google Analytics connection
- Social media recommendations
- 1-hour SEO Training
Ongoing SupportSEO Management
- Monthly 8-point SEO check of your website
- Implementation of any improvements as they are found
- Quarterly PDF Report including personalised improvement tips
- Option to pay upfront for 12 months and save £25
* SEO Update includes up to 10 website pages and is dependant on accessibility of your site after an SEO Review. If your website is larger than this then the price quoted will depend on the structure and size of your site. If you wish to have the service as advertised, the top 10 pages of your website will be optimised and you will be required to complete the process on the remaining pages.
** SEO Management is undertaken AFTER completion of a full SEO Update and planned to start one calendar month after the update is completed.
What a fantastic service from Web Goddess! We recently had a new website which needed SEO improvement. Web Goddess gave us a report with recommended tweaks and training on how to improve all aspects of the website. Many thanks for all your help!
I’ve wrongly thought that SEO was expensive, a dark art and only for the big boys, wrong! I met Holly at a networking meeting and after hearing what she does, I immediately got in touch. Holly was a breath of fresh air, she made SEO, well, the bits I needed to know, easy to understand along with the what, why and how to achieve a good SEO strategy. We started with a review, where Holly took me through what was good and not so good about my website SEO, then I engaged her to do her magic on my site and now I’m a retained client of hers so that I know my SEO is taken care of as my website evolves over time. Holly is a lovely person to do business with, she is honest, plain-talking and extremely efficient. If you have a website and want to make sure it’s getting the reach it deserves, get in touch with Holly.