Date(s) - 27/11/2017
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Do you want to use MailChimp to connect with your clients?
This is an introductory workshop for anyone wishing to create a newsletter mailing list using MailChimp. You don’t need to have an account as you can create a free one at the start of the workshop. We’ll look at why email newsletters are still useful in business and how to really capture your reader’s attention. If you’ve already attended a Canva Workshop you’ll have some images that we can use here, but you can also bring along other files and ideas to include in your newsletter.
What will be covered:
- The pros and cons of email marketing
- Setting up a MailChimp account
- Creating an email list
- Email marketing permissions
- Creating your first email campaign
- Newsletter hints & tips
- Writing an actual newsletter
- The importance of images
- Newsletter strategy introduction
What you need to bring:
- Some of your own images/photos to use (please have these preloaded on your device)
- Notebook & pen in case you want to take extra notes
What you’ll go home with:
- A defined goal for your email newsletter
- An email newsletter campaign
- A newsletter strategy for your business
- refreshments throughout the morning
- free on-site parking
All Web Goddess Workshops are held at Heath House Training & Conference Centre, Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter ST14 7BY
Please arrive at 9.15am ready to start at 9.30am. We’ll have a break during the morning so you won’t spend the entire time in front of a screen!
Bookings are closed for this event.