Date(s) - 06/11/2017
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Have you ever wanted to write compelling copy and find your business blogging niche?
This half day course is the perfect introduction to blogging for business and aims to introduce you to the benefits, best practice and practicalities of blogging in a business setting. No previous experience is necessary – just a willingness to learn and a passion for your subject! We’ll be creating a blog post during the session and you’ll have plenty of support along the way.
What will be covered:
- Why blogging is important for your business
- Where to Blog
- Defining your blogging goals
- Blogging hints & tips
- Different types of blog post
- Writing an actual post
- The importance of images
- Keywords & headings
- Blogging strategy & sharing
What you need to bring:
- Some of your own images/photos to use (please have these preloaded on your device)
- Notebook & pen in case you want to take extra notes
What you’ll go home with:
- A defined goal for your blog
- A blog post
- A blogging strategy for your business
- refreshments throughout the morning
- free on-site parking
All Web Goddess Workshops are held at Heath House Training & Conference Centre, Cheadle Road, Uttoxeter ST14 7BY
Please arrive at 9.15am ready to start at 9.30am. We’ll have a break during the morning so you won’t spend the entire time in front of a screen!
Bookings are closed for this event.